Kids will enjoy chasing the wild safari animals around the bowl with this salad
INGREDIENTS [4 SERVINGS]
- 300g Organic Kid’s Pasta
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pine nuts
- italian herbs
- salt, pepper
- Cook the Organic Kid’s Pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes. Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic and onions in a bowl and pour in the balsamic and olive oil.
- Stir in the pasta and season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until browned. Sprinkle over the pasta salad and serve.
Or simply serve the Organic Kid‘s Pasta with tomato sauce.