300g Organic Kid´s Farm Pasta
250g carrot chopped
1 small clove garlic
approx. 5 tbsp oil
1 cup vegetable broth
40g almonds, chopped
4 tbsp orange juice
25g Parmesan cheese (or favourite cheese), grated
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots. Peel the garlic.
- Cook garlic and carrots with 2 tbsp oil in a pan for a few minutes
- Add vegetable broth and simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrots are cooked. Then drain the vegetable broth.
- Roast the almonds in a pan without oil. Then blend with carrots, garlic, 3 tbsp oil and orange juice until the ingredients are finely chopped and a rough paste has formed.
- Stir in parmesan cheese with a spoon and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, mix with the pesto and serve.