Your children will love these dinosaurs in their green jungle sauce!
INGREDIENTS [4 SERVINGS]
- Organic Kid’s Dinosaur Pasta (cook amount to suit number of serves)
- Fresh basil
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
Your children will love the dinosaurs in their wonderfully aromatic green “jungle” sauce.
- Wash and chop the basil.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until browned.
- Blend the basil, pine nuts, and chopped garlic and add some olive oil.
- Add the parmesan and then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the Organic Kid’s Pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Mix the Pasta with the Pesto and serve.
For a super quick meal grab a basil pesto from the supermarket and simply cook the pasta, add the pesto and serve.