INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4)
- 1 package Chilli-Tomato Egg Noodles
- 75 g (3 oz) dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp pine nuts
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 8 branches oregano
- 30 g (1 oz) parmesan cheese, grated
- salt, pepper
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and peel the garlic
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil.
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, pine nuts and add olive oil.
- Wash oregano, shake dry, pluck the leaves and chop finely.
- Stir in parmesan cheese with a spoon and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook the noodles in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, mix with the pesto and serve.